1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- We offer 3-13 month lease terms.
- Valley Pond is a cat friendly community. We allow two pets maximum per apartment. ??????
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $400 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity.
- A parking space in our underground garage is included with your home at Valley Pond.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Love this place!!! The stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and modern look is just the beginning. The staff is amazing, you're always greeted a smile.- Karen T.