- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
2. How do I qualify? Do you accept Section 8 Vouchers?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
3. What lease terms are offered?
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- Valley Pond is a pet-friendly community. We allow two pets maximum per apartment. Learn about our policy here.
- $200 pet deposit. $200 non-refundable fee/dog, $100 non-refundable fee/cat
- Monthly fees: $40 pet rent/dog; $15 pet rent/cat
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- Residents are responsible for electricity.
6. What parking options are available?
- A parking space in our underground garage is included with your home at Valley Pond.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Love this place!!! The stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and modern look is just the beginning. The staff is amazing, you're always greeted a smile.- Karen T.